Match & Compare Home Insurance Quotes To Find Your Best Deals
Compare Quotes from leading UK Home insurance providers and see how much money you can save.
How to avoid the following pitfalls that may increase your home insurance premiums.
The following may increase your premiums:
- Making claims will reduce your policy excess
- Protecting your no claims discount
- Choosing to pay by monthly installments
We make comparing home insurance easy
We offer a totally free of charge service which is independent and impartial – More than 60% of UK homeowners could save up to £70 per year by compare home insurance quotes and switching insurer with the experts at Moneymatchmaker.
What do you need to compare now
Just before we start to compare home insurance quotes, make sure you can tell us: ~
- Approximately, how much the rebuild value is of your property – This is not its market value, but the approximate cost to rebuild your home.
- To save you money and get the cheapest home insurance quotes, be ready to tell us about the types of locks on the doors and windows of your property.
- We will need to know roughly how old your property is.
- If you wish us to include home contents insurance, we will need a rough estimate of the value of your home contents, including details of any individual items with a value of £1,000 or more.
- Please have to hand your current home insurance cover renewal quote, this should provide details of your current home insurance deal, your no claims bonus and will detail any claims that you have made.
So, how can you help to keep the cost of your home insurance down?
This list could be fairly long, but below we have detailed 5 of the top money saving tips:
- If you can avoid making home insurance claims for low cost amounts, then this will help to keep your no claims bonus intact.
- Good home security measures will really save you money – Fit top quality locks to all accessible doors and windows and you may even want to think about fitting a burglar alarm
- Ensure that you have smoke detectors fitted in your home and that the batteries are good, regularly testing each of the smoke alarms imperative.
- Consider a higher excess amount – If you can afford to cover the cost of minor claims, then it might be a good idea to opt for a higher voluntary excess.
The cheapest home insurance premiums are offered so long as your property is occupied. Empty homes pose a greater risk to break in’s, flood or fire risk – The top UK home insurance companies will give you a more competitive quote if you don’t leave your house unoccupied for more than 28 days at a time. If you will be away for longer than this, make sure you tell your insurer or your insurance could be void.
With the dramatic weather that has hit the UK in the past couple of months, it has never been a more important time to compare home insurance quotes. Many people are put off by the expense of home insurance, and the inconvenience of ringing around to compare home contents insurance.
Assuming that a disaster in the home is unlikely to happen is the wrong approach; many people hit by the recent floods thought that they were low risk until recently. Fortunately, finding the right cover need not break the bank; at www.moneymatchmaker.com, we offer a simple way to get cheap home insurance.
Our website is convenient to use, and by adding the details of your home to our secure site, you will be able to see a selection of quotes that enables you to easily compare home insurance policies. The list will give you an outline of the types of policies and the extras available so you can easily compare quotes for cheap home insurance, as well as being able to establish which quotes suit your needs and circumstances and offer the best value for money. This is important when you need to compare home contents insurance, as it is important to select a policy that gives you adequate cover and total peace of mind.
Our dedicated staff are committed to knowing the home insurance market in order to find policies that offer the best value for money, and they scour the market for cheap home insurance to help you compare quotes. Our site also features advice to help you make an informed decision when you compare home insurance quotes.
We are aware that getting the right advice is important, and so we also have a dedicated team of telephone advisers to help you choose the policy that is right for you. If you have circumstances that are different, our advisers will guide you through the process to find you a policy that fits your circumstances at the right price, so you can compare home contents insurance with the benefit of expert knowledge.